KidsRock Adventure Camp ignites children excitement for camp each day. Campers entering 3rd through 9th grade explore 25 of Maryland's top kid friendly destinations. Each day offers a unique new adventure! All campers will travel safely and comfortably in a luxury Coach bus! We are pleased to say that our Adventure Camp have a 12:1 (or better) camper to staff ratio.
Why Choose Adventure Camp?
Each Week Campers Experience:
- Two 30 min math & reading enrichment a week
- Weekly crafts, science and cooking activities
- Five Extraordinary Day trips to top Kids destinations
- Ride in style in Luxury Coach Bus
Adventure Camp 2017 Summer Trips
- Adventure Camp USA
- The Local Fry
- Baltimore Aquarium
- Beaver Dam Swim Club
- Bohrer Water Park
- Casecade Lake
- Chesapeake Beach Water Park
- CiCi's Pizza
- DC National Zoo
- DC Air & Space Museum
- Dave and Buster
- Federal Hill Park
- Green Brier State Park Beach
- Hershey Park Amusement Park
- Laurel Movie Theater
- iFly (Indoor Skydiving)
- Nature Hike Patapsco State Park
- Notre Dame University of Maryland Indoor Aquatic Center
- Player Fun Zone (Unlimited Laser Tag, Bumper Cars, More)
- Red Robin "Ultimate Burger Restaurant"
- Red Zone Adventure
- Rockin Jump (Indoor Trampoline arena)
- Six Flags America
- Lunch @ "The GRIND" Under Armour Headquarters
- Zip Line
The way traveling should be.
Chartered Coach Buses equipped with air conditioning, a restroom, free WiFi and TVs, is how we travel each day. Our campers love the comfort and style of traveling by coach bus each day.
A Sample Week at KidsRock Adventure Camp!
The Fun Continues After our Day Adventure!
Extended Care is where our Campers Experience:
- Math and reading enrichment
- Science experiments
- Board Games/Game Room
Adventure Camp 2017 Science, Cooking & Crafts!
- Intro into Mine Craft Design/Programming
Art's & Crafts
- Friendship Bracelets
- Creative Air Planes
- Creative Painting
- Super Hero Bookmarks
- Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Cover Pretzels
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Adventure Camp 2017 Special Events
- Nacho Cheese Day!
- Pajama Day Party!
- Camp Movie Theater Day!
KIDSROCK TRADITIONS. THE FUN YOU EXPERIENCE FROM CAMPING OUTDOORS.
At KidsRock our campers look forward to our annual summer camping trip. Each year Boys and Girls 2nd - 9th grade enjoy two days of hiking, fishing, sports, s'mores, glow sticks, music, camp fire, and bonding. Parents are welcome to join in the fun of the great outdoors.
Weekend Camping Trip Date: July 28th -29th Patapsco Valley State Park!
Our Summer Camp team is crafted from our year round After Care team and hand picked to deliver the best summer experience. All of our staff undergo multiple interviews, screening, State & Federal Background Checks, medical examination, additional state release checks and training, to ensure we are prepared for the summer. Designated staff members are trained and certified in CPR & First Aid. We are pleased to say that our Day Camps have a 1:12 (or better) staff to camper ratio.