Age: Minimum Age 18
Education: High School Diploma or College Course/Bachelor Degree
Experience: No experience required. But preferred.
Salary: $8.75 hour Performance Bonus!!
How do you play into the Big Picture!
Junior counselor’s deliver the memorable experiences! Your attitude, energy and role impact the children we serve. You are the ones that impact the children directly it's from your interactions that build and grow our programs!
- To show up each day with an attitude of fun and excitement
- To inspire, motivate and uphold our mission to give children memorable experiences that allow them to grow learn and unlock their potential
- Contribute ideas, plan and execute/run safe & organized activities/ group games
- Oversee children, ensure their safety and overall fun!
- Interact, play, have fun with kids
- Set up and break down the program
- Clean, organize program
- Ability to comprehend and execute KidsRock Schedule or planned activities
How to apply: Email Resume w/cover letter expressing:
- Why you are passionate about kids and feel you would be good fit at KidsRock Summer Camp.
- What interest and or hobbies excite you.