How to Sign Up
How to Register for Camp:
- Go online to kidsrockout.com and click SIGNUP.
- Select your camp program
- Select your extended care option
- Select the camp week option you wish to pay in full at the time of registration.
- Once selected click ADD TO CART.
- After purchase you will receive a welcome email
- Inside that email please complete health/registration forms, add additional weeks as needed and enroll in our camp payment program.
- Submit all required camp forms to email@example.com
- Once you have completed your additional registration steps and completed all required camp forms you will receive a confirmation email and be prompted to set up your family portal.
- The portal will give you access to your camper’s enrollment, invoice and statement information.
Have questions? Message Us Here!
Health History Record
For the health and safety of all campers, no child will be allowed to attend camp without a completed Health History Record on file.
To maintain a low camper to staff ratio and to ensure a quality experience for your child, applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
All campers are required to wear their camp t-shirt on all trip days.
Optional Lunch Program
Campers may bring their lunch and drink to camp which we store in coolers, or they can participate in our lunch program for an additional cost of $25/week. To sign up, please check the appropriate box when completing your camp application. (Please note: The lunch program is only available during the weeks of June 19 –August 11, 2017).
Food Allergy Policy
To ensure the health, safety and well-being of all our campers, children who have been identified as having a food allergy must bring their own lunch and snack to camp. The only exception to this is for those children with fish and/or seafood allergies, as our food service vendors are not able to guarantee the lunches or snacks are free of food allergens and/or free from any cross contamination.
Refreshments & Snacks
Campers are provided with a snack each day. Water coolers and fountains are easily accessible to campers throughout the day.
If you and your child would like to meet with us or have a tour of our camp facilities, please call us anytime at 410.402.5814.