Age: Minimum Age 21
Education: College Course/Bachelor Degree
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of leadership role camp experience required.Salary
- 1st Summer with KidsRock $600 per wk Plus Performance Bonus!!
- 2nd Summer with KidsRock $625 per wk Plus Performance Bonus!!
- 3rd Summer with KidsRock $655 per wk Plus Performance Bonus!!
How do you play into the Big Picture!
Camp Director play a key role in driving, and ensuring the implementation of our mission in our camps.
- To show up each day with an attitude of fun and excitement
- To inspire, motivate and uphold our mission to give children memorable experiences that allow them to grow learn and unlock their potential
- To coach and develop other team members
- Contribute ideas, plan and execute/run safe & organized activities/ group games
- Strong communication with parents, vendors, partners and staff
- Interact, play, have fun with kids
- Set up and break down the program
- Clean, organize program
- Ability to comprehend and execute KidsRock daily camp schedule, protocols, camp expectations and planned activities
Must Be available for Camp Training
Must Be available Mon - Fri 2018 June 15 - Aug 24
How to apply: Email Resume w/cover letter expressing:
- Why you are passionate about kids
- Why you believe that you would be a good fit at KidsRock Summer Camp
- What experiences help shape you to be a really amazing Senior Counselor
- How our values at KidsRock inline with your values
- What Leadership skills you believe you have and how you think those skills help you with past team members.
Summer Camp Program: relevant college coursework or certified teacher or 2 years camp experience
Summer Program: ADA certificate, Medication Administration CPR & First Aid
*if missing certification candidate must be willing to obtain * KidsRock will pay for additional certification and training.